The Master in Business Administration (MBA) program will help you develop analytical and technical skills along with global strategic leadership capabilities to lead in our technology driven world. This program will immerse you in learning through dynamic coursework, leadership portfolio development, consulting projects and study abroad opportunities. The Master of Business Administration offers 8 pillars of knowledge and interdisciplinary specialization areas. These focused areas of study enhance students' skill-sets in specific business areas, while increasing marketability with employers.
Here are some of the modules that you will encounter throughout the programme:
- MBA 1014 Managerial Economics
- MBA 1054 Leadership and Management in Organization
- MBA 1024 Business Statistics
- MBA 1064 Financial Management
- MBA 1074 Marketing Management
- MBA 1084 Managerial Accounting
- MBA 1104 Corporate Strategy
- MBA 1034 Business Law and Ethics
- MBA 2198 Business Research Methods & Project Paper
- Applicants must possess one of the following qualifications:
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of at least 2.50 or its equivalent.
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree with a CGPA below 2.50 will be considered if he/she has had a minimum 5 years of working experience; or
- A professional qualification that is recognised as being equivalent to; Recognised bachelor’s degree or
- A pass at Level 7 Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) assessment by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA); or
- Other qualifications approved by the MUST Senate.
- All international candidates graduated from degree programmes whereby English is not a medium of instruction must have obtained a minimum TOEFL PBT (550) / TOEFL IBT (34) / Cambridge English: Advance – CAE: (160) @ CEFR (B2) / Cambridge English: Proficiency – CPE (C1) @ Pearson Test of English (36) or IELTS Band 6.0