Entry Requirement of Master of Science (Medical Microbiology) in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The purpose of this program is to encourage students to make unceasing and diligent efforts to pursue holistic self-development to cultivate self-discipline and integrity, to nurture creativity into broad-minded future leaders with international outlook. The programme of Master in Microbiology will produce professionals who are:
- Knowledgeable and technically competent in the advanced field of microbiology.
- Capable of designing scientific projects professionally by taking into consideration factors like value, ethics and take the responsibility to contribute to the society.
- Critical thinkers in providing solution by utilizing knowledge and experience in making decision in microbiological application related problems.
- Competent with oral and written communications skills to discuss and present scientific information and helping to acquire leadership and team building skills.
- Proficient with information management skills to pursue advanced educational opportunities, along with the development of life-long learning skills for enquiry based learning
Career Opportunity of Master of Science (Medical Microbiology) in Lincoln University College Malaysia
Master of Science in Microbiology programme designed based on fundamental theories, skills, creativity, innovative and research capability that are essential for the students at their future workplace. The programme teaches students to have a careers in the prevention, diagnosis and control of infections and disease, as well as food safety, understanding the role that microbes play in climate change, and developing green technologies. Jobs directly related to this degree include:
- Biomedical scientist
- Clinical research associate
- Food technologist
- Industrial microbiologists
- Research scientist (life sciences)
- Scientific laboratory technician
- Technical brewer
- Environmental microbiologists
- Forensic scientist
- Science writer
- Water quality scientist
- Public health microbiologists