Entry Requirement of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Accounting in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The aim of the programme is to train students in research of highest international quality in Accounting. The purpose of this program is to encourage students to make unceasingand diligent efforts to pursue holistic self-development, to cultivate self-discipline and integrity, to nurture creativity into broad-minded future leaders with international outlook. The aims of this programme are,
- To develop meticulous scholars with the capability to advance both academic knowledge and business practice
- To provide in-depth knowledge of their own research area and its social importance to develop scientific theory and research methods within the research area.
- To equip with the expertise necessary to succeed in a knowledge-intensive environment and to cater greater depth in professional life.
- To train students to carry out research with the highest international quality in Accounting and in the related fields.
- To encourage scholars to contribute in the field of accounting by syn the sizing existing knowledge to facilitate policy making in accounting.
Career Opportunity of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Accounting in Lincoln University College Malaysia
Job prospects exist in the Government and Privateresearch organizations like Accounting, Auditing and related areas. Educationsectors at all levels like Financial Institutions, Banking Sectors, Businessfirms etc., need Lecturer and Professor to contribute to the profession.Doctorate-level degree in Accounting can work in many job areas and is in highdemand all across the globe.Some careers that professionals can attain once they complete the courseare:
- International Accountant
- Managerial Accountant
- Environmental Accountants
- Personal Financial Adviser to the Stars
- Spectator Sports Accounting
- Senior Financial Analysts
- Accounting Software Developer
- Risk and Compliance Professionalss
- Finance Director
- Information Technology Accountants
- Teaching in Accounting