Overview of Master of Business Administration in Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation Malaysia
This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- An opportunity to develop knowledge and skills as a business manager in various work settings.
- A platform to improve effectiveness in any present and future management roles.
- Developing capabilities in integration of knowledge, skills and personal qualities that are applied appropriately in response to various circumstances.
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Finance
- Global Strategic Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Statistical Decision Making
- Human Resource Management
- Research Methodology
- Technology Management
- Managing Creativity and Innovation
- Behavioural Science, Social Media and Marketing Analytics
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification as acceptable by the Senate.
• Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification can be accepted with minimum 5 years relevant working experience in related field.
• English Requirements: IELTS 6.0
- Banking Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Finance Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Logistic and Supply Chain Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Project Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Market Researcher
- Business Consultant
- Business Research Analyst
- Chief Marketing Officer (CM0)
- General Manager
- Analytics & Reporting Manager
- Decision Analytics Manager
- Management Consultant
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- International Marketing Manager