- Bachelor of Science Architecture, Urban & Regional Planning, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Real Estate or equivalent in a related field from a recognized university with a CGPA of at least 3.0 or equivalent; or
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s CGPA of 2.7-2.99 can be considered if they meet at least one of the following criteria*; or
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s CGPA of 2.50-2.69 can be considered if they meet at least two of the following criteria*; or
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s CGPA of 2.10-2.49 can be considered if they meet the following criteria:
- Graduate of the University of Malaya; AND
- Possess relevant work experience at least five (5) years or have published in respective fields.
- Other qualification approved by Senate from time to time.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
A minimum score:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (Academic): Band 5.5; or
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 550 (PBT), 213 (CBT) or 80 (IBT).
- Possess relevant work experience;
- Have published in respective fields;
- Scholarship recepient;
- Graduate of the University of Malaya;
- Government agency staff.
Students will have the benefits of exposure in conducting research in their particular areas of interest or specialisation and acquisition of an understanding of a body of knowledge in the respective area of specialisation.