|Malaysian-April for Semester I intake,International-June for Semester I intake and November for Semester II intake|
1. The Bachelor of Science (Materials Science) program goal is to produce graduates with vast knowledge in Materials Science fields especially for electronics and electrical industries, has analytical and problem solving skills, able for life-long learning, application of practical skills in Materials Science to correlate research results with Materials Science concept.
2. The Bachelor of Science (Materials Science) program was formed with vision for Department of Physics University of Malaya to excel as a centre for study and research in Materials Science at international level.
3. The mission of the Materials Science program is to produce quality graduates and to develop students potential who could contribute to society through holistic learning approach.
• A Diploma from recognized Institutions with at least a CGPA of 3.00.
• Applicant may be required to undergo an interview session for certain selected programmes before being accepted by the respective faculties.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
Students must obtain:
• TOEFL score of 500 (PBT), 173 (CBT) or 60 (IBT) and above
• IELTS Band 5.0 - 6.5 and above Without any of the above English proficiency certificates, students that have been accepted would be issued with a conditional offer letter for subsequent fulfillment of the English language requirements.
Applications must be submitted online at apply.um.edu.my
• For the latest English Language Requirements please refer here
Don't have an account? Create your account. It's take less then a minutes