|Malaysian- April for Semester I intake,International -June for Semester I intake and November for Semester II intake|
To produce graduates in the field of Environmental Science and Management who:
1. Possess wide knowledge in the field of Environmental Science and Management.
2. Are able to apply the technology learned and to use scientific equipment appropriately.
3. Are able to carry out responsibility to improve society’s knowledge, awareness and necessities.
4. Possess positive values and attitude in solving environment-related problems and able to show conduct themselves responsibly, ethically and professionally.
5. Are able to communicate efficiently via verbal or writing and function as a responsible team player.
6. Possess skills in problem solving and analysis.
7. Possess skills in information management and knowledge advancement that lead to self-efficacy development.
8. Are able to further studies to higher levels in any field of Environmental Science and Management.
. Environmental scientist
2. Environmental consultant
3. Safety, Health and Environmental Officer
4. Environmental Auditor
5. Environmental and Health Enforcer
6. Project Environmental Assistance
7. Environmental Energy Related Officer
• National Higher School Certificate (or an Advanced Level equivalent) with the percentage of 80% and above
• A Diploma from recognized Institutions with at least a CGPA of 3.00.
• Applicant may be required to undergo an interview session for certain selected programmes before being accepted by the respective faculties.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
Students must obtain:
• TOEFL score of 500 (PBT), 173 (CBT) or 60 (IBT) and above
• IELTS Band 5.0 - 6.5 and above Without any of the above English proficiency certificates, students that have been accepted would be issued with a conditional offer letter for subsequent fulfillment of the English language requirements.
Applications must be submitted online at apply.um.edu.my
• For the latest English Language Requirements please refer here