This programme has been designed with the incorporation of ideas and contributions from the Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM), and the programmes’ structure is recognised by the renowned Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) UK. The programme is also recognised by Malaysia’s Department of Public Service and the Board of Valuers, Appraisers and Estate Agents (BOVAEA) Malaysia. This 4-years full time study programme imparts to students the art of valuing, advising, consulting and dealing in properties, sites and machines for various purposes. It also exposes students to all the financial, legal and intangible intricacies of the trade.
Real Estate is about Land and Buiding management and valuations. The program will provide student the knowledge and skill necessary for them to become a succesful person in Real Estate Business or Profesional i.e Donald Trumps- Real Estate Millonaires.
- Passed STPM with minimum CGPA of 3.00; or
- Passed Matriculation/Foundation with minimum CGPA of 3.00; or
- Diploma holder from Public University / Polytechnic of Higher Education Department in Real Estate or related to Built Environment / Geomatic / Accounting & Business Study and recognized by the Government of Malaysia and approved by the University Senate with minimum CGPA of 3.00; or
- Having an accredited GCE A-Level qualification with minimum of Grade B at A-Level in the following subjects:
- Mathematics/ Physics/ Accounting/ Economics; and
- One another subject
- MUET with minimum of Band 2