|Malaysian- April for Semester I intake,International - June for Semester I intake and November for Semester II intake|
The study of anthropology and sociology basically entails an in-depth study of human cultures and societies, their history and what’s currently going on, by comparing cultures and society to one another. Students of this programme will delve further into the depth and width of cultures and societies of the world by analyzing and understanding the social structures, institutions and values that make us who we are.
• National Higher School Certificate (or an Advanced Level equivalent) with the percentage of 80% and above
• A Diploma from recognized Institutions with at least a CGPA of 3.00.
• Applicant may be required to undergo an interview session for certain selected programmes before being accepted by the respective faculties.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
Students must obtain:
• TOEFL score of 500 (PBT), 173 (CBT) or 60 (IBT) and above
• IELTS Band 5.0 - 6.5 and above Without any of the above English proficiency certificates, students that have been accepted would be issued with a conditional offer letter for subsequent fulfillment of the English language requirements.
Applications must be submitted online at apply.um.edu.my
• For the latest English Language Requirements please refer here