Master Of Business Administration Retail Hypermarket Accredited By Cmi London
The MBA (Retail & Hypermarket) programme nurtures graduates to be managers who are capable of providing strategic direction and developing logical, critical, and creative solutions to problems faced by organisations in the retail and hypermarket industry.
- To enable graduates to articulate and apply relevant theories and adopt the principles and best practices in the retail and hypermarket industry.
- To enable graduates to perform as managers who demonstrate managerial leadership when performing value added processes with effective communication skills.
- To enable graduates to formulate, communicate, and implement strategic thinking processes involving cross-cultural communication and sensitivity to the needs of different cultures.
- Ability to acquire and apply knowledge in the areas of retail and hypermarket for both localised setting and international environment.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant expertise and skills to provide leadership in retail and hypermarket industry.
- Ability to engage in strategic and critical thinking with analytical, evaluative, and problem solving skills when making business decisions.
- Ability to engage in effective cross-cultural communication skills and sensitive to social responsibility in a multicultural setting.
- Ability to articulate ethical issues in retail and hypermarket as well as to provide leadership in social responsibility.
- Ability to lead and engage in lifelong learning at individual, group, and institutional levels.
- Ability to acquire creative and innovative ideas to initiate enterprising activities or projects.
- A bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the University Senate; or
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 2 years working experience in relevant field; or
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
- APEL ( Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning). For more information, please click here
All applicants are required to attain any of the followings before they are accepted for admission into the programme:
- A minimum score of Band 6.0 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)*; or
- A minimum score of 550 for a paper-based total or 80 for an Internet based total for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)*; or
- A minimum of Grade C in First Cambridge English (FCE) minimum scale 169, or B2 in CEFR, or Pearson Test of English (PTE 50-58) as required proficiency; or
- A recognized first degree undertaken in English medium; or
- Successful attainment of FCE minimum of Grade C (169) conducted by the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) within 1-6 months from the date of entry with conditional offer letter.
*Note: The validity period for IELTS and TOEFL is two years from the date awarded.