Overview of BA (Hons) Business and Marketing Management in Universiti Teknologi Kreatif Limkokwing LUCT Malaysia
This program aims to equip students with a solid foundation for various business disciplines, which focuses on marketing and communication concepts in the following areas:
- Business tools: exposure to communication & presentation skills, statistics, accounting, organisational behaviour, human resource management, and economics;
- Marketing: adapting techniques of marketing to enable them to discover opportunities and develop strategies to exploit them; and
- Individual development: exposure to practical marketing problems, and developing the skills in solving practical marketing problems.
- Our graduates are well equipped with both theoretical and practical knowledge in the specialised area of marketing. Apart from this, they are competent in IT as well. The business world cannot function without the right marketing executive. With our graduates who have all the right ingredients i.e. specialised knowledge, skills and behaviour, any employer can be assured of high quality experts.
Entry Requirements of BA (Hons) Business and Marketing Management in Universiti Teknologi Kreatif Limkokwing LUCT Malaysia
- A pass in STPM/A-Level with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.0) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level, or any equivalent qualification OR
- A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level OR
- Note: The requirement to pass Mathematics and English subjects at SPM level for candidate in category (1) and (2) can be waived should the qualifications contain Mathematics and English subjects with equivalent/higher achievement.
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF) OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification. AND
- English Proficiency Requirement for International Students
IELTS 5.5 OR TOEFL iBT 55-67 OR TOEFL PBT 500-550 OR CAE 154 - 168(Cambridge Advance English) OR CPE 154-168(Cambridge Proficiency English) OR CFE 154- 168(Cambridge First English) OR PTE 35-50(Pearson Test of English Academic) OR MUET Band 3