- Passed Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (NGMP 2.00) in General Studies subjects and obtained at least Grade C (NGMP 2.00) in one appropriate subject; or
- Passed Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with at least Jayyid rank; or
- Passed Diploma (Level 4 MOH) in a related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.50; or
- Passed Matriculation Program / Basic Program in related fields with at least CGPA 2.00; and
- Passed Mathematics at SPM level; or
- Overseas qualification equivalent to STPM, STAM, Diploma or Matriculation recognized by the Government of Malaysia; or
- Other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Government of Malaysia.
- Note: The condition of passing Mathematics at SPM level for candidates (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv) can be excluded if the qualification contains Mathematics subject and its achievement is equal to / more than the requirement to pass the subject at SPM level.
b) SPECIAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
i. Specialization in Islamic Finance Does not prescribe passing Arabic, HEPs should provide intensive Arabic language courses for students