Areas of Research
- Public Health
- Research Methodology
- Innovation Technology and Entrepreneurship
Full-time (2 Semesters) * Thesis preparation needs minimum 6 months to graduate
Part-time (4 Semesters) * Thesis preparation needs minimum 8 months to graduate
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 from local or any other institutions of higher learning as approved by the Senate of UniKL; or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field with a CGPA between 2.50 to 2.75 is acceptable for admission depends on rigorous internal assessment (for UniKL, the internal assessment is at least 2 years working experience in a related field). or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with CGPA less than 2.50, with at least 5 years relevant working experience is acceptable for admission.
- English language proficiency level of either a minimum of IELTS Band 5.5 or TOEFL 500 (for international students).
- Research and development engineer