Management and leadership are key determinants in developing succesful public or private organizations. The Cluster welcomes students who wish to expand their knowledge, indulge in meaningful learning experience and sharpen their skills as wisdom scholars, thinkers or professionals in the field of management.
- Islamic management & Leadership
- Human resource management
- Organizational behaviors
- Marketing management
- Islamic financial institutions management
- Quality management
- Internal audit and corp. governance
- Management education
- Muamalat management
- A Bachelor`s degree in a Business-related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by the HEP Senate; or
- A Bachelor`s degree in a Business-related field not meeting CGPA of 2.75 but above the CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications may be accepted, subject to the HEP rigorous internal assessment (may include tests, interviews or portfolio); or
- A Bachelor`s degree in a Business-related field with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications may be accepted, subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in relevant field.
- International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 6.0 for IELTS or equivalent.