Overview of BEng (Hons) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering in SEGi UNIVERSITY Malaysia
The BEng (Hons) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering programme allows the students to focus on one of the following major areas:
- Concerned primarily with solid state devices and integrated circuits to design systems that contribute to fields of communication, electronics, computers, VLSI, signal processing and other related areas.
- Concerned mainly with designing, installation, manufacturing and control of electrical energy. Students will undertake an integrated design project in Year 3 before embarking in the final year on an extensive design project of their own choosing. Students will be given options to select elective courses in Year 4 to specialise in their own area of interest.
The Programme Educational Objectives (PEO) are to produce graduates who are able to:
- Practice as engineer in industries related to electronic and electrical engineering globally
- Pursue postgraduate studies
- Register with Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) as a Professional Engineer
Career Prospects of BEng (Hons) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering in SEGi UNIVERSITY Malaysia
As graduates of the BEng (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering programme, you will have a wide choice of career in sectors including: Automotive Industry, Aerospace, Power Generation and Communications.