Entry Requirement of Master of Science in Occupational Therapy in Perdana University Malaysia
- A Bachelor’s degree in OT or equivalent with a CGPA of 3.00 or
- with a minimum CGPA of 2.75-3.00 with at least 1 year of clinical experience or
- with a CGPA between 2.50 and 2.75 with at least of 2 years clinical experience or
- with a CGPA of less than 2.50 and a minimum of 5 years working experience in a related field.
- International applicants – Same as above with an additional requirement: English with a minimum IELTS score of 5.0 or equivalent.
English Language Requirements
MUET score of at least band 3
IELTS score of at least 5.0 or TOEFL score of at least 550