Master of Clinical Pharmacy (MPharm. Clin.) programme is designed to prepare pharmacists for the provision of specialised clinical pharmacy services in a range of practice settings. The course will provide students an opportunity to acquire specialised knowledge and skills in clinical pharmacy practice and pharmacotherapy.
||Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice, Applied Pharmacokinetics, Research Methodology and Biostatistics, Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics I, Clinical Research Project I
||Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics II, Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics III, Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics IV, Pharmacy Practice in Community Pharmacy, Clinical Research Project II
Pharmacotherapy Clerkship in Internal Medicine, Pharmacotherapy Clerkship in Paediatric, Pharmacotherapy Clerkship in Intensive Care
*Students must complete one compulsory clerkship for semester 1 and another two compulsory clerkships for Semester 2
Pharmacotherapy Clerkship in Psychiatry, Pharmacotherapy Clerkship in O&G, Clinical Pharmacokinetics Clerkship, Pharmacotherapy Clerkship in Surgery & Parenteral Nutrition, Pharmacotherapy Clerkship in Oncology & Nuclear Pharmacy
*Students must complete one elective clerkship for semester 1 and another one elective clerkship for Semester 2
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent from any institution of higher learning as approved by the Senate; OR
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy degree with a CGPA of less than 2.50 or equivalent, may be accepted, subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in related field
- International candidates must meet the English language requirement set by the Faculty and University:
- IELTS: a minimum score of Band 6.0, OR
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 60, OR
- CEFR: a minimum level of mid B2, OR
- MUET: a minimum of Level 4 (Band 4), OR
- The Faculty may grant exemption to the conditions set forth above for international candidates from a country that uses English as their official language or who have academic qualifications obtained from any institution of higher learning that uses English as its medium of education.