The programme focuses on nurturing creative mindset and the ability to solve design problems through creative conventions; the ability to empower key visual components and practical processes in solving complex communication issues; as well as establish creative design innovations which purposes translated into entertainment, advertising, online media, motion graphics and multimedia application provided to a range of industry needs. Creative Multimedia programme is designed based on contemporary digital media trend, covers a wide spectrum of digital media technical modules ranging from computer graphics, digital imaging, videography and interactive media.
• Pass SPM/O-Level or its equivalent with a minimum of Grade C in at least three (3) subjects; OR
• Pass UEC with a minimum of Grade B in at least three (3) subjects; OR
• Pass in STPM or its equivalent with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in at least one (1) subject; OR
• Pass in STAM with Grade Maqbul (Pass); OR
• Recognised Creative Multimedia Certificate or its equivalent; OR
• Recognised related Technical and Vocational Certificate or its equivalent with one (1) year relevant work experience or one (1) semester bridging programme; OR
• Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 and Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least 1 credit.