Overview of Master of International Business in Monash University Malaysia Malaysia
This postgraduate coursework degree offers the opportunity to undertake an academically rigorous and professionally relevant program of study in contemporary international business issues.
Knowledge gained from the course will provide you with the skills to lead your company through the internationalisation process. The program is also relevant for those seeking career advancement in the public, inter-governmental and non-profit sectors and others who wish to extend their skills in the analysis and interpretation of the global business environment
Core units include:
- Accounting and finance for international managers
- International trade law
- Ethics and global corporate governance
- Data analytics for business
- International business strategy
- International management
- International business theory and practice
- International marketing
- Current issues in international finance
- International issues in employment law
- International economics
- Asian business system
- Global supply chain management
- International study program in international business
- Applied business project
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
Career opportunities are extensive, including strategy planning and analysis, strategic management, consultancy, international business, and export-import strategy within businesses and industries that have an international focus. Graduates will also be suitably trained for employment by multinational corporations.
Entry into the Master of International Business program in the School of Business requires a completed qualification equivalent to an Australian undergraduate degree, but not necessary in a business-related discipline with a minimum weighted average marks (WAM) of 60 or a qualification deemed equivalent by the Faculty and with a minimum of five years relevant employment.