Entry Requirement of Master of Science in Transportation And Logistics in Malaysia University of Science and Technology Malaysia
- Bachelor degree with CGPA of 3.00 or above (on a 4 point scale) or an equivalent qualification in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- In special circumstances, applicants who have relevant work experience in an appropriate field with a Bachelor degree with a CGPA lower than 3.0 (on a 4 point scale) may be considered for admission.
- Applicants with a Bachelor degree with a CGPA lower than 3.0 and without working experience may be considered for admission to the Structure C (by coursework only) of the programme.
English Language Qualification Requirement
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) at a score of 550, or higher.
- International English Language Testing Services (IELTS), a minimum overall score of 6.0.