Entry Requirement of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology in Malaysia University of Science and Technology Malaysia
- Passed Diploma programme in related field from a higher learning institution recognised by the Malaysian Government with a minimum CGPA of 2.0; or
- Passed MUST Foundation/Matriculation Programme with a minimum CGPA 2.0; or
- Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government.
English Language Proficiency (International):
- Applicants will be required to provide documentary evidence of proficiency in English in any one of the following examinations:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) at a score of 410 or higher is required; or
- International English Language Testing Services (IELTS), with a minimum overall score of 5; or
- Pearson (PTE) score of 36 or higher, or
- Malaysian University of English Test (MUET) with a band score of 3.