Entry Requirement of Master of Business Administration in Islamic Banking in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The program of Master of Islamic Banking will produce professionals who are eligible to:
- Incorporate in-depth relevant knowledge, formulate, and conduct problems effectively through critical thinking skills in Islamic banking practices.
- Adopt practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication within a team in the field of Islamic banking.
- Implement the digital and numerical skills in managing scientific solution to complex problems in Islamic Banking.
- Utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills effectively to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in Islamic Banking.
- Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in Islamic Banking related task.
Career Opportunity of Master of Business Administration in Islamic Banking in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The curriculum of Master of Islamic Banking is aimed to prepare students for a career in business and finance. Many countries have expressed a desire for Islamic banking services to expand internationally in recent years. This curriculum keeps professionals up to date on the newest developments and prepares them for success in this rapidly changing area. This degree equips them for a number of careers such as:
- Business Analyst
- Bank Manager
- Financial Institutions
- General Manager
- International Business Consultancy
- Credit Analyst