Entry Requirement of Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The Engineering Department of Electrical and Electronics Technology offers a 30-month Diploma programme in Electrical and ElectronicsTechnology to help the students to acquire technical aptitude and skills required for the fields of electrical & electronics. The programme provides well-balanced courses in electrical, electronics and computer hardware technology and also provides expert training in electrical installation.
Career Opportunity of Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Lincoln University College Malaysia
There are plenty of job opportunities are available for students soon after successful completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. They can be employed as technicians in various electrical and electronics industry in Malaysia.
- Tenaga National – Maintenance Technician
- Rapid Transportation Malaysia- Maintenance Technician
- Telekom Malaysia- Technician
- Malaysia Airports Authority- Electrical /Maintenance Technician
- Air-con Manufacturer Industries- Maintenance and Installation Technician
- General Electric Malaysia- Technician
- Other MNC and Government Organizations in Malaysia Technician and Troubleshooting roles