Entry Requirement of Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Hospitality Management in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The Bachelor of Science in Hospitality management programme provides students with a thorough understanding of the hospitality operations and management. Students are trained in decision-making and critical thinking through coursework, in-groups and as individuals.
Career Opportunity of Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Hospitality Management in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The graduates will continue their career development into middle and senior management positions in the following employment settings:
- Hotels, Resorts, Inns;
- Food & Beverage services; Restaurants, Dining Rooms, Pubs, Institutional Food services;
- Management Consulting Companies
- The employment opportunities are varied:
- Supervisory/Management that require advanced planning and leadership skills.
- Independent entrepreneurs, there are many business opportunities in the Hospitality sector, which the graduate might pursue.