Entry Requirement of Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology With Hons in Lincoln University College Malaysia
Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology (Honours) programme equipped students with advanced technical skills in Chemical Engineering that will enable them to translate fundamental discoveries in life sciences, materials and other high technology areas to commercial exploitation. The primary aim of the programme is to
- Present students with the technical and scientific knowledge associated with Chemical Engineer.
- Provide a specialized hands-on skill which enables students to undertake a wide range of technical careers across the sector.
- Review the knowledge and application of chemical engineering technology relevant to present global scenario
- Refine the development of personal qualities and professional competencies required to progress to evaluation as a Chemical Engineer.
- Implement the knowledge and skills of chemical engineering with an understanding of realistic constraints for the overall benefit of the society.
Career Opportunity of Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology With Hons in Lincoln University College Malaysia
The main graduate destination of Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology (Honours) is the engineering industry. It is expected that graduates will find employment ranging from research and development, through the design, commissioning and management of plant, to product marketing and technical services. A chemical engineer can find a niche in any scientific or engineering field. Chemical engineers have helped develop atomic science, polymers, paper, dyes, drugs, plastics, fertilizers, foods, petrochemicals. The field is incredibly diverse and dynamic, opening up the potential for a wide variety of careers, including the following:
- Analytical chemist.
- Energy manager.
- Process engineer.
- Materials engineer.
- Production manager.
- Biochemical engineer.
- Petrochemical engineer.
- Quality manager.
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialists