Overview of Master of Science in Built Environment in Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
The Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Built Environment programme is designed to provide students with a formal qualification in built environment at the master’s level. Through the programme, professionals and graduates would be equipped with technical knwledge and skill required in the Built Environment sector.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the Senate of IUKL; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree not meeting CGPA 2.75 but above 2.50, may apply to the programme pending internal assessment by the faculty; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA below 2.50 or its equivalent qualifications may apply to the programme, subject to a minimum of 5 years of working experience in relevant field
- For local applicants, an English Language proficiency level considered sufficient to satisfactorily complete the course
- International applicants who originate from a country where English is the native language; OR are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 550 OR IELTS 6.0.; OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English.
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT