Overview of Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) in Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
This programme is specially designed for you to learn the secret of successful business management. You can pursue the programme as a full or part-time student and organize your study plans with ease. The MBA can strengthen your career path and achievements in your future.
Our MBA offers six major specialisations:
- Finance & Banking
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field with a CGPA of 2.50 and above from any institution of higher learning recognized by the Malaysian government OR other qualifications approved by the Senate of IUKL.
- Applicants with CGPA below 2.50 may apply to the programme, subject to a minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant fields.
- For local Applicants, Credit in Bahasa Inggeris during SPM or score BAND 3 in MUET
- International Applicants are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 537 OR IELTS 6.0 OR have attained a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT