Overview of Master of Business Administration in City University Malaysia
The Master of Business Administration programme is designed to prepare students for managerial positions in business, professional and public sectors. This MBA provides a broad education and general exposure to the complex relationships between government, business and consumer. This programme is designed to impact essential managerial knowledge, research skills and professional attitudes which will be resourceful and effective in the workplace.
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Managerial Economics
- Organizations’ Behavior, Structure, Processes
- Operations Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Research Methodology
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Project Management
- Corporate Governance & Social Responsibility
- Bachelor Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50, or equivalent as received by the Senate; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent but below CGPA 2.50, subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the relevant field.
Additional Requirement for International Students - English
- For international students, TOEFL with a score of 600 OR International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a score of 6.0 OR equivalent is required.