Overview of Diploma in Information Technology in Binary University of Management and Entrepreneurship Malaysia
The Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) is a cutting-edge programme that will equip you with the latest computing technology. You would be equipped with skills such as Java, C++ and related object oriented programming languages, system development tools, VB, current issues, database, network administration and systems architecture among others.
You will also have a good grounding in general management, marketing, project management and master internet technologies. This will be capped by the completion of a “live project” in the final semester. The industry exposure and professional certification gives our DIT graduates a clear edge over the thousands who just have academic qualification.
- An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at SPM and a minimum of pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (History)
- An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at O-Levels/GCSE or any qualification that Binary University accepts.
- An overall credit pass in 5 subjects at SPM including credit in Mathematics and English with a minimum of pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (History) for the Diploma in Accounting.
- Credit pass in 3 subjects at O-Levels/GCSE or any equivalent.
- Canadian Pre – U average 50% in 6 subjects.
- A-Levels a minimum EE.