The Advanced Diploma in Entrepreneurship is designed for those aspiring to become successful professional entrepreneurs or intrapreneurs. The Advanced Diploma is a unique qualification as it has been designed based on research conducted by world –leading organization which includes the Global Entrepreneur Monitor, ILO, World Bank, IMF etc.
The aim of this programme is to equip students with entrepreneurial skills, values and ethos as well as the mindset to enable one to start an enterprise, grow it and transform it to become a regional or global brand.
The Programme also provides students with the knowledge and skills in utilising diverse analytical techniques, best management practices and leadership skills to deal with the changing demands affecting public organisations locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
Upon the completion of this program students will be able:
- To identify business opportunities available within specific industries
- To develop strategies to capitalize on the industry-specific business opportunities or use technical skills to create a business (technopreneurs).
- To utilise information and communication technology to analyse and identify specific target markets to serve.
- To source for the right funding mechanism that will be the best option for the chosen business opportunity.
- To be able to pitch for investor locally and globally.
- To grow the enterprise using sound business rules and aware of exit strategies.
- Entrepreneurship Skills.
- Marketing Management for Entrepreneurs.
- Accounting & Finance for Entrepreneurs.
- Communication & Negotiation Skills for Entrepreneurs.
- Project I : Business Start-Up.
- Legal & Ethical Practice for Entrepreneurs
- International Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- Cost & Management Accounting for Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities : Specific Industries
- Strategic Management for Entrepreneurs
- Project II: Business Plan.
- Capstone Project: Incubator
Duration: 12 months
- An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at SPM and a minimum of pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (History)
- An overall credit pass in 3 subjects at O-Levels/GCSE or any qualification that Binary University accepts.
- An overall credit pass in 5 subjects at SPM including credit in Mathematics and English with a minimum of pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah (History) for the Diploma in Accounting.
- Credit pass in 3 subjects at O-Levels/GCSE or any equivalent.
- Canadian Pre – U average 50% in 6 subjects.
- A-Levels a minimum EE.