Entry Requirement of Master of Science (Management) in Asia e University Malaysia
For Malaysian and International Students:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business-related fields with a CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent qualification
- A Bachelor’s degree in business-related fields (with a CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted, subject to a strict internal assessment process (may include tests, interviews or portfolio); OR
- A Bachelor’s degree in business-related fields but did not reach CGPA 2.50 can be accepted, subject to a minimum five (5) years working experience in related fields.
- A research intent is required at the point of entry.
Minimum English Language Requirements for International Students:
- Minimum score of 6.0 for IELTS; OR
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications.
- Those who have their tertiary education in English will normally be exempted from the above requirement.
Course Outline of Master of Science (Management) in Asia e University Malaysia
- Project Management
- Research Methodology
- Quantitative Data Analysis
- Qualitative Data Analysis
Stage 1 : Proposal Development
Stage 2 : Data Collection
Stage 3 : Report Writing
Stage 4 : Thesis Examination / Viva Voce