- Internationally benched marked, approved by the Ministry of Education and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
- Supported with research workshops, research colloquia and research clinics.
- Curriculum that applies cutting-edge research to practical problems in business and management.
- Modular type of delivery for the taught courses.
- Access to the physical and digital library comprising of around 190,000 e-books, 95,000 e-journals, and 2.4 million e-theses titles accessible anywhere anytime..
- Viva Voce for international students can be done on-campus or off- campus via video conferencing.
At the end of the programme, students are able:
- Demonstrate managerial and leadership qualities by communicating and working effectively
- Demonstrate mastery of qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Interpret research findings and recommend solutions using scientific and critical thinking skills
- Refine theories and concepts in decision making process in the business environment
- Critique theories and concepts in business
- Design appropriate research methods
- Conduct research with minimal supervision and adhere to legal, ethical and professional practices
Semester 1: Research Methods for Business, Marketing & Global Business, Business Strategy & Policy
Semester 2: International Business, Accounting & Finance Decision
Semester 3: New Business Venture,
Managerial Leadership in Asia
Total Credits: 28 credits
Research Proposal and Proposal defence
Total Credits: 10 credits
Data Collection, Research Colloquium & Dissertation Writing, Viva Voce
Total Credits: 42 credits
Overall 3 Years Total Credits: 80 credits
- Possess a recognised Master’s degree; OR
- Other recognised equivalent qualification
- A statement of research intent, describing what you have already done and what you hope to accomplish in your doctoral research
- A curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
Minimum English Language Requirements for International Students:
- Minimum score of 6.0 for IELTS; OR
- Other recognised equivalent qualification.
- Those who have their tertiary education in English will normally be exempted from the above requirement.